04 April 2009

SANTA=SATAN

Just move the N! Think about it! Promise me you'll think about it! You ain't gonna think about it : (
VETTEL!!! REPRUZZZZZENT!!! WHAT WHAT!!! DATS MAH BOYEE!!!
Watched Låt Den Rätte Komma In the Swedish movie from last year that got 43 award nominations and 6 wins. It was aight. I guess all the nominations was cause peeps from other countries was jes happy Sweden made a decent movie... I just wrote like a 300 word essay about the isolation aesthetic in most Swedish movies and compared it to the movie Capote and presumably the book In Cold Blood and also the reality of Swedish society then read it back and realized how tragically boring it was so I deleted all of it.
Today I told Frida one of my brilliant plans. If my contract is not renewed in June I'll start training to row across the Atlantic. It takes about 90 days of 8-12 hours a day of rowing, and probably a good 8 months of training 10 hours a day before that since I've never rowed anything before in my life. (Wait does double fisting brews count as rowing? Nahh, prob not...) She had the balls to laugh at me. I'll show her good in exactly 11 months after June.
Pictures!
Norrviken station where in the few times I use the train to and from work (which sucks btw, although I'd say about 35% of the time you don't have to pay since they never come by to take your money, which is tiiiiiiight) I stop by.
There's m' train.
Frida's parents and granparents at our place on the weekend before my birthday.

All the stuff Frida baked me for my birthday not including cake! It was all really good. Carrot cake is my fav! Mmmmm!
Cake!!! that 28 is for 28/1.2 meaning I'm 23.3 years old! The /1.2 didn't fit!
The weather here is amazing today. The door is wide open and I'm wearing shorts!
The slightly longer than KS winter is more than worth it for this.
I gotta crack another beer now and drink it on the back porch, LATER FOOLS

No comments: