20 April 2009

WOOOOOOO!!!

ATTA BOY SEBASTIAN!
I'm the dude at the bottom left. Sweartagod.

So the weekend kicked ass, mainly because of the dude up there, but Stockholm was pretty tight too. Nausicaa wasn't as sweet as I remembered, Miyazaki has done some much better stuff, but it was still worth seeing on the big screen. Carro's new apartment on Kungsholmen is really nice. I randomly saw one of the coolest dudes from work at the 7-11 around the corner from Carro's place when I went to get sugar for the cake we were making. Over 1 million people in Sthlm and I run into somebody I work with when I step out for like 5 minutes. It was cool though.

This weekend is shaping up to be awesome too. Fredrik and Gustav will come to Uppsala and we will all go to Flustret a.k.a. Jurassic. Frida will be in Gävle. Shaping up to be dudes night out #2. Too bad we won't have a 'bago named "The Warrior" that eight drunken assholes and a two hour drive at 2:30am couldn't kill. No, it took a tornado to do that. I don't think many involved in dude's night out #1 read this but, shouts out to you all. Legendary. Just legendary.

Oh, and a car show Friday night also. Not just any car show, like a supercar show supposedly. The website says even Weissmann will have a display there. WEISS MAN. I really really REALLY want to see a Koenigsegg CCX Edition. I think there's only like, what, 5 though? I dunno they'll have a display there and this IS the stupid country where they are made so I guess I got the best chance I'll ever get to see one in person. SWOON.

Nutmeg by ghostface ft. rza is the JOINT
C is the heavenly option by heavenly is also the JOINT
I'm really pissed I can't download shit right now because the list of shit I want just continues to grow and grow. And most of the shit I can't buy anyway so making it illegal for me to download it is pointless. You bastards!

Maybe more tomorrow. You bastards!

No comments: