21 May 2009

4 DAY WEEKEND

Today is a holiday so I don't have to go to work. I don't know what the holiday is for but it means I get today and Friday off. I bought some MGD at the alcohol store. I really like MGD. I never used to buy it at home cause it was more expensive than my dirt cheap favorite Miller High Life Light ("the champagne of beers"). But I think if I had been slightly more rich I would have bought MGD all the time instead of High Life. Absolutely nothing else of note. I won a little bit of money at poker this week. No idea why I started playing again out of the blue, but I did. I been playing pretty well. Main thing is the patience. And the not getting pissed at bad beats and going on tilt. If I can keep those two things up I usually play pretty well.
Maybe another post later in the weekend.
Oh, p.s. Norway won the Eurovision contest with some lame violin song. Boring.

2 comments:

Andy said...

My calendar says May 21st is "Ascension Day" no idea what that is and i'm not even gonna google it

MGD...thats what the italians drink on Sopranos so i assume that ALL italians which are ALL in the mob must drink. YOU must be in the mob too.

i had a negra modela at the bar tonight...pretty good beer, prob best mexican beer out there.

RapMastaP said...

I wholeheartedly agree on the NM comment. It is good.