03 June 2009

FULL DISCLOSURE

In the previous post I was comparing casey and his brother to the music of xiu xiu. Indeed the only reason I checked out casey and his brother was because I read an article about xiu xiu that referenced those characters, and how we laugh at their tragedy er something I don't even remember now... Anyway, I extrapolated some more out of the comparison blah blah no plagiarism here!

I'm slowly accumulating pictures of things that I suspect may be of some amusement for native english speakers that probably don't seem that odd to swedes. I call my collection "pictures of things that I suspect may be of some amusement for native english speakers that probably don't seem that odd to swedes". I'll share soon.

More youtube clips!!!
This is an I guess "anti-alcohol" (I didn't bother to check out the website it's pimping) commercial that plays on prime time TV and before movies here:
ok the embed isn't working so here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qndon0E05Qo

Yes, PRIME TIME TV. Perhaps you couldn't help but notice that among other things it portrays a young man recieving oral sex in a public restroom while he films it with his cell phone then later shows the footage to his friend who is understandably very amused and, I'll speculate here, quite impressed with the first young man's prowess.
Ahem.
Yes.
Um.
I don't think I'm getting the message I'm supposed to...
Suggestion to casting directors of future anti-alcohol ads:
Think over your casting choice for "oral sex girl #1" long and hard.
Long.
And hard.

No comments: